Our canteen is the lifeblood of our club ❤️🏑
- Fun and friendly attitude
- Providing high quality, healthy food to our members in a professional manner.
- Work with the Club to ensure operational efficiency and canteen profitability.
- Nurture and supervise all volunteers and helpers.
Duties will include:
- Management of volunteers
- Canteen Operations
- Effective Communication
- Management of manuals, policies and procedures
- Liaison with President and Committee
- Stock management
- Planning and involvement in special events
- Negotiated miscellaneous duties
This role is on a casual basis during the hockey season and paid as a Stipend agreement. Will consider a shared position. Approx 4-7 hours every Saturday - 9.30 am - 4.30 pm.
Season runs between March and September. There may be other occasions when you will be required, ie during special events.
Role commences: 22nd Feb 2020 (1 day), then every Saturday from March 14th 2020 (excluding school/public holidays).
Candidates who have their RSA, First Aid Certificate and Safe Food Handling Certificate will be highly regarded.
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter outlining ability to meet the requirements and duties listed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday Feb 7th.